Tuesday, March 1, 2011

REEEEEEED Robin.... YUM

I love me some Red Robin... the only problem (besides the ridiculously high caloric intake with each dish) is the PRICE, sheesh, 11 bucks for a burger???  $12 for a salad??? get real.....  However, through April 10th, the Dirty Bird (yes, Ali...)  has a few options on sale....  check them out here on their website, or read on to start drooling....

  • Prime Chophouse Burger is loaded with horseraddish sauteed mushrooms, gourmet steak sauce, melted Provolone cheese and crispy onion straws.  Served with bottomless steak fries (perhaps the best part of the meal...)  Only $6.99!!
  • Spicy Avacado Chicken Wrap - I cannot wait to try this one.... sweet Thai-chili glazed chicken, sliced avacado and what looks to be more veggies, this one looks like an instant favorite.  I belive this one is on sale too for $6.99 but that is unconfirmed at this time since the website was vague and the poster had the $6.99 closer to the burger.  I'm not 100% sure on this one, people!
  • For desser they're featuring "Crispy Creamy Cheesecake Bites" which is fancy-speak for fried cheesecake balls.  Sounds delicious, cheesecake is one of my favorite things, but I'd rather have it sans-fried...what a perfect way to ruin cheesecake.  You can be the judge for yourself, but this one doesn't seem worth the cals to me.... 
So get out there and hit Red Robin this month!  I'm definitely going for the chicken avacado wrap... three of my favorite things in one dish: chicken, avacado and Thai food, I cannot wait!!! The husband and I only visit RR when something delicious is on sale so it looks like we'll be visiting this month (for the first time in.....how long, honey??)

Happy eating everyone, Enjoy!  KDH.

No comments:

Post a Comment